Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Rotman Journey

So my Rotman journey began officially in 2013 at the QS MBA Tour where I met Bailey Daniels. She was the admissions committee member responsible for Africa back then so she came to speak with intending MBA students about why we should consider Rotman. By the end of her session and the coffee chat later I was sold on both the school and the country.

I finally applied in November 2015 and was interviewed in December. The application process was seamless, user-friendly and quite thorough. The interview was friendly and my interviewed put me at ease immediately, though my nerves did show a bit and I rambled on some of my answers. This was the only school I applied to as my geographical preference was Canada and this was the only program that resonated with me.

I got news of my admission in January and to say I was ecstatic is an understatement. I can't wait for August when pre-MBA starts and I can officially be called a Rotminion or Rotmanite.

No comments:

Post a Comment